PDA

View Full Version : Getting really silly now..

Annie7
30-08-09, 23:29
So...I joined NMP cos of my HA. tonight ive been seraching the forum for folks with my symptoms(dizzies head zaps palps) I found a persons posts so like me I cud.ve wrote them myself!This person appears to have stopped posting about 2 years ago...and guess what I'm thinking now?

nomorepanic
30-08-09, 23:34
People come and go annie. Sometimes they come back sometimes they don't - that is life. It does not mean anything bad happened to them.

Gee
30-08-09, 23:36
hun - they probably cured themselves of the HA - Look a it as a positive not negative xxx:welcome:

Annie7
30-08-09, 23:38
Hi Nicola logically I know u r right,but it just highlights how deep this thing grabs at your logic.
xAx

mandie
31-08-09, 00:55
Hi

I get the dizzies and head zaps and im still here lol

Lots of people leave when they feel better, please dont worry

love mandie x

london
31-08-09, 04:03
So...I joined NMP cos of my HA. tonight ive been seraching the forum for folks with my symptoms(dizzies head zaps palps) I found a persons posts so like me I cud.ve wrote them myself!This person appears to have stopped posting about 2 years ago...and guess what I'm thinking now?

you should think thay got better

marcc64
31-08-09, 04:07
Yeah, I've lost count how many people I've seen post the same symptoms of me in posts a while, click on their profile and says they aint been on for ages and I've thought the same as you :( but their are lots of people still here with most of my symptoms, people just leave I'm afraid.

Don't worry about it :)

berkshiregirl
31-08-09, 21:18
me too i suffered so bad with them, was so scarey but am under control with it now, it does get easier xx