PDA

View Full Version : Weird feelings with anxiety

phil06
30-08-09, 23:37
Does anybody suffer the fear something good or bad will happen or nostalgic when looking back on the past or like the future seems a light year away?

I think it could be a bit of Depersonalization kicking in. Sometimes you just feel weird when you wake up in the morning or after a movie..does anybody else get this?

I'm always looking back on the past and time seems to fly and I just feel all funny..I hope I'm not going crazy. The last few weeks has been tough with work as I'm sick of it and just "need change" that's brought it all on and I've applied to 10 jobs in a week..I just want to get somewhere soon. :blush: i think that's triggering the above anxiety does anybody else suffer it?

Mindy
30-08-09, 23:56
All the time. Sometimes I get really stressed cause I am married with 2 kids, 28 years old, but do not have my own home and am struggling to buy a used car :( I also think that my youth is passing by so quickly and it scares me!
Also, I was raised with an eccentric mother who believed heavily in superstition so always thinking based on events that good or bad stuff would happen. E.g Friday 13th and stuff.
I always just try and take one day at a time and give myself a pat on the back for even the little achievements. Like if you have completed some job applications, then you are taking the steps to move forward, so that is a good thing. Easier said than done, but I find the baby steps stuff does help, otherwise it can become overwhelming. Good luck with the job hunting too!