PDA

View Full Version : Nausea

Jamie_
31-08-09, 14:02
I woke this morning at 4am with some severe nausea but failed to be sick

It eventually faded and i got some rest, i woke again at 11am with nausea, not as bad rightly so but still a constant lingering feeling of malaise

I have cramps around my lower abdomen yet not that much wants to come out..

The only things i can remember from yesterday are:

Eating a BLT sandwich which was good until the 30th of August..so technically it wasn't out of date and tasted normal

I then had a zingy chicken burger which i remember i ate fast and it was really hot spicy wise and temperature wise

I ate a packet of crisps before bed, they did make me feel a bit sick but they was really coated in flavour and that faded

What else could i say..uhmm..i did go out on Friday night and drink a lot of alcohol but my hangover was already done and dusted on Saturday

The only other thing is i had a panic attack last night which i managed to stop seconds after it started (yay me) but i wouldn't have thought hours after it would make me feel that bad

What do you think it could be?

barbn
01-09-09, 15:47
I know it has been a while since you posted - Anxiety can make you sick to the stomach - even after a few hours. It takes the body a while to get back to feelign normal, somtimes 48 hours or so. I hope your feeling better!!