PDA

View Full Version : Bad day

Saor
31-08-09, 16:01
i can't get onto the chat, the server is down. I need to tell someone, I feel like I'm giong out of my head today. I'm sitting at myd esk in work and I might aswell be tied here with ropes. don't know if anytone else in Dublin today but the weather is so bad, and my desk is ina corner and it's dark andit feels like winter. My heart is pounding for the last 15minutes and I don't knwo why because I'm not scared of anything now. I just want to get out of here only I don't want to be at home either. I know if I go drinking after work I'll be ina worse state.

:weep:

nomorepanic
31-08-09, 16:10
Hi there

Chat isn't down there are 6 people in there so try again.

samtheman
31-08-09, 16:23
i can't get onto the chat, the server is down. I need to tell someone, I feel like I'm giong out of my head today. I'm sitting at myd esk in work and I might aswell be tied here with ropes. don't know if anytone else in Dublin today but the weather is so bad, and my desk is ina corner and it's dark andit feels like winter. My heart is pounding for the last 15minutes and I don't knwo why because I'm not scared of anything now. I just want to get out of here only I don't want to be at home either. I know if I go drinking after work I'll be ina worse state.

:weep:

Hey, I'm in Northern Ireland, the weather is horrible, it has rained all day, infact its rained most of the summer. I think in your state you need to relax, breath slowly, you are working yourself up into a state

Saor
31-08-09, 16:30
Hi there

Chat isn't down there are 6 people in there so try again.

Nicola I think you're right, I think it's just blocked where I work.

Saor
31-08-09, 16:34
Hey, I'm in Northern Ireland, the weather is horrible, it has rained all day, infact its rained most of the summer. I think in your state you need to relax, breath slowly, you are working yourself up into a state

I know I am. I'm trying to stop myself getting into a state. I went for a walk outside in the rain for a few minutes, to get air. I'm trying to breathe slowly, like really trying. Oh I hate this. I feel like I'm terrified of something. Oh god I hate this.