PDA

View Full Version : hello im new here

anxietyman
31-08-09, 23:35
Hi everyone , My name is simon and i suffer with anxiety , it would be nice to meet new friends and people who suffer with the same symptoms as me , look forward to meeting you in the chat room if i can find it

love to all simon x:)

xBettyBoopx
01-09-09, 00:17
Hi Simon

:welcome: to NMP. I have only been in chat room once, but am active on the forum.

You will find everyone very friendly & supportive on here.

Els
xxx

xleannexwrightx
01-09-09, 00:32
Hey simon, welcome :) be nice to talk to you too! you will find so much support on here, ive only been here a few weeks and its helped,
speak soon
xx

Bluebird
01-09-09, 01:50
Hey simon

Welcome!! It was nice to chat with you in the chat room tonight!! I hope you soon feel as much at home here at NMP as I do!!

:bighug1:
Claire x

Muggins
01-09-09, 09:11
Hiya Simon,
This place is a life saver!!
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
Mel

sarah jayne
01-09-09, 09:15
Hi Simon, i only joined last week and its helped me alot. Its great to know that im not on my own and theres people that understand what im going through. Welcome...x
:)

chantelle
01-09-09, 10:13
Hi Simon

welcome to NMP. It is a life-line......

A little hug from me to you
to make you smile when you feel blue
to make you happy when you're sad,
to let you know life ain't so bad.
Now I've given a hug to you,
somehow I feel much better too
hugs are better when they're shared.
Hope you have a good day
Thinking of you....

Chantelle

Josie
01-09-09, 10:32
Hi Simon,

Welcome to NMP. Ive been using this site for almost two years now and I can honestly it has helped me so much during ssome bad times and I hope it can help you just as much. The chatroom also has a quiz on a Saturday night (if you're around) starting at 9pm which is a good laugh. Take care and I hope you're well!

Joanne x :welcome:

Madeleine
01-09-09, 19:33
Hi Simon,

I've only been registered on the site for about a week, so am relatively new too. It does make you feel so much better just to know you are not alone. The people I have met have been so kind and supportive. We will get through this, just takes time that's all.

Take care and hope to speak to you soon.

Madeleine.x