PDA

View Full Version : Is There Anyone Medical Personel On NMP Doctors Or Nurses?

looking4answers
01-09-09, 04:14
I was curious to see if there are any nurses or doctors that come online here.

Please post me if you are a doctor ,retired doctor, nurse or retired nurse. Thanks

Anxious_gal
01-09-09, 06:01
how would you know they were telling the truth?

nomorepanic
01-09-09, 16:16
We have NickieB who is a nurse.

pollyanna
01-09-09, 16:28
Hi I am an ex nurse, havent worked since having my son and becoming unwell 18 years ago, enjoyed the job, but in hindsight probably not a good career move for someone who has health anxiety, although i can think of one worse.. an undertaker...lol... in saying that i think there is someone on here who is one.

P x

nomorepanic
01-09-09, 17:18
Kazzie works at an undertakers P lol.

NickieB has HA as well.

mel07
01-09-09, 17:22
Hi, im just finished uni and will qualify on 20th sept as a registered mental health nurse.

Mel.x

darklake
01-09-09, 17:53
yes i trained as a registered mental health nurse back in 1985, and since my wife left me with three young children to look after the stress is slowly taking my life away with periods of agitation and panic.

But i am still in practice part time

Nik.

pollyanna
01-09-09, 18:37
I knew someone worked at the undertakers.. ..:scared15:... lol

mel07, well done on your qualification come 20th sept x

darklake , i trained in 1987 but in general nursing. I admire that you are still working despite living with very difficult and stressful circumstances at the moment, i hope things improve for you soon. x

mollyboo
07-09-09, 22:54
I qualified as a general nurse in 2004, Love the job but as you said Pollyanna its probably not the best choice of career for a HA sufferer. I have to admit that alot of my anxieties are because of what i see at work. Sometimes knowledge can be a burden. On a lighter note its a very worthwhile job and probably keeps me sane lol

Blot
08-09-09, 21:06
I too am a registered nurse! Not the right job to have when you suffer from GAD,panic & are terrified that there is something wrong with your heart bc of the symptoms experienced.

angiebaby
09-09-09, 17:41
Hi, i am a senior clinical support worker - adults and children for over 15 years and now 6 years in GP practice. x