my doctor wants to see me tomorrow for an half an hour appointment
im sat here in such i state i feel so weak
i feel iv let so many people down
if thats not guna help what is i feel so lost
im never guna get better i no it im guna av to live with this awfull fear
i just dont see no light at end of this long dark tunnel

gtrgrl3369
01-09-09, 20:21
Dont be so hard on yourself, it was only the first time. Its like with anything you do, it takes time to get used to it. Please dont worry about letting anyone down. Do this for you. You can do this...:yesyes:

MOJO
01-09-09, 21:33
Please don't feel so bad about this. I read somewhere that hypnotherapy can often make you feel worse for a while before it makes you feel better. It's just your anxiety etc. trying to keep a hold on you. It doesn't like it when something comes along to try and shift it! Keep persevering and I'm sure you will see a difference soon. You have not let anybody down, you are very brave trying to overcome your problem. We all know how hard it is. Remember that everyone on here understands how you feel and we are all here to help you as much as we can when you need it.:hugs:
Judy.

CONS
02-09-09, 21:16
Go to group therapy.

maeanna
02-09-09, 23:48
CONS - if u know of a group therapy for Emetophobics please tell us as i am yet to find one!!!

chantelle
03-09-09, 10:08
Hi sweetypie

hope you got on ok at the doctors. You will improve and one day look back on this whole experience and you'll find it hard to believe that you actually felt so bad.........

A little hug from me to you
to make you smile when you feel blue
to make you happy when you're sad,
to let you know life ain't so bad.
Now I've given a hug to you,
somehow I feel much better too
hugs are better when they're shared.
Hope you have a good day
Thinking of you....

Chantelle