PDA

View Full Version : Does your anxiety just show up???

barbn
01-09-09, 21:41
I'm just sitting here this afternoon - working at my desk and I noticed that my stomach was starting to bother me....I know its anxiety creeping up as I have felt this so many times before...so has this happened to you all? Does your anxiety just show up sometimes for no apperant reason?

Cococj
01-09-09, 21:49
Yes. I recently started back up on Citalopram to stop these "random" ones - knowing full well they're not that random - and after a good day yesterday my stomach feels like it's been kicked to death by something, I hate it :(

rjb2214
01-09-09, 21:53
yep all the time it comes whether i feel anxious or not. The other day I was working feeling fine, and near the end of my shift I had to stop myself falling into a panic attack 3 times, but I was so close every time, but managed to stop it somehow.

It really sucks, but I know what it is now so I just try my best to get on with it. Even if you are not aware of being anxious, subconciously your mind will react to something to trigger it.

barbn
01-09-09, 22:25
Stupid subconcious! Yep, I have the "going to be sick" feeling in my stomach...partly because I have not been eating well and anxiety of course. This feeling just shows up every so often....Always after I have had an extremely anxiety filled day and I have calmed down to almost normal and then wham it right back again for no reason. I am trying not to take Xanax - but geeze if this doesn't stop I am going to have too. I need a couple of normal days just to make my system feel better!