PDA

View Full Version : Ever Notice That Your Body Shakes With Your Pulse?

looking4answers
02-09-09, 02:19
I had this real bad last night. I guess I got kind of upset because my pulse got a little faster than what im used to at night and it wouldn't go down. By the time I was going to sleep my pulse seem to be making my whole body shake.

It also does it sometimes when Im on the computer. I notice im kind of swaying back in forth to rhythem of it. Anyone else get this?

I usually lay on my left side and prop on my arm and sometimes I sway kind of back and forth.

xBettyBoopx
02-09-09, 03:19
This is strange. I was just talking to my friend about this tonight. I was sitting at my computer & my body was moving along with my heart beat, forward & back, forward & back, I felt like a swing:winks: :winks: I asked her if she had it, as I was getting anxious about it & she said that she did.

Seems some of us have the exact same symptoms (I've answered your other post too).

Oh for the joys of being free of fear:) :) I'm afraid of my own shadow lately.

You're not alone looking.

Els

looking4answers
02-09-09, 03:23
I think that many of us have the same symptoms are notice things that usually we don't notice. I ask my wife about it and she said , Just look at the position you are sitting in. Im not sure thats an answer but maybe at the end of the night my body is so strained by the way I have been propped up it does this.

I just noticed last night it was more than usualy when I was lying down trying to sleep but once I completely relaxed my body it subsided. Thanks again.

ryan1013
03-09-09, 23:59
I notice this all the time when i am laying down to go to bed it is really weird

debera
04-09-09, 01:59
yes i get this when i am in bed going off to sleep
debera x:hugs: