PDA

View Full Version : At the end of my tether!!

suzuki
15-10-05, 14:18
I could literally sob and sob and sob. I've just come home from taking my little girl swimming and i feel terrible. I was up in the gallery bit watching her swimming lesson with other mums, and as i looked round i felt disconnected from all the other humans round me there. It was all like unreal cardboard cutouts . Its really frightened me . i know it might be worse because i feel sooooooo tired (time of the month) How can Anxiety detach you like this where even loved ones appear like "statues" with no backgroung. Why doesn't everything just flow and wash over me . Please help Suzuki

Sue K with 5
15-10-05, 15:20
Hi ya

aw I am so sorry you have had such a nasty experience today, unfortunately Panic and anxiety do this to us, the detachment is something we all experience with anxiety and I know how scary it is for you but it does calm down! I have stood in shops and places with and without the children and felt exactly the same

This is a small blip, dont panic it does get easier to deal with !! read some of the other peoples experiences on her and you will discover such stron similarities

Sue with 5

scknight

chucklehound
15-10-05, 15:29
Hi Suzuki,

I am so sorry to hear that you are finding things so tough at

the moment but things will get better for you hun.

I get the feelings alot when I am out and so I understand just how

scarey it is.

I hope that you start to pick up soon.

Take great Care

Love

Chucklehound

xxx

Meg
15-10-05, 17:09
Suzuki

You may have felt like that but it didn't stop you staying there and seeing it out which is the great bit.

Have a good sob, it will help you feel better afterwards

You are describing classic DP and this is thought to be natures way of protecting your from too much overload.

If feels sooooooo awful I know but it is temporary and will pass.

If you want to talk it through pm me your home phone number.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

alexis
15-10-05, 17:20
Hi Su, thought hadent heard from you in a while, been wondering how you were.
Did you decide to take meds, Meg is so right, you did so well to stay there, you are doing well, although right at this moment you may not feel it.
I have been where you are and ran away.
Im not sure about you, but I think swimming baths are one of the worse places to be anyway, the background noise is echoey and everything seems twice as loud, remember keep pm ing if there is anything I can do or just to talk, keep going, lots of love Alexis,xx

Alexis

desperate
15-10-05, 20:17
Hi Sue,

As you know i get this from time to time too.

Just try and think of it as a protective mechanism more of something terrible.

It is just a way of our bodies coping.

Speak to you soon x x

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!