PDA

View Full Version : Sudden Calm? What is that?

looking4answers
02-09-09, 03:05
For the past week I have known about a doctors appointment tomoorow. I have had several panic attacks and been really nervous most of that time.

Now that its tommorow I figured I would be freaking out tonight yet for some reason my heart is beaiting normal and I feel a weird kind of calm. A tired one but still a calm. Am I just crazy or what is going on?

xBettyBoopx
02-09-09, 03:15
You have probably 'nerved' yourself out!! You've been nervous & had panic attacks for a week, you may have exhausted your nervous system now. This has happened to me before. The anticipatory anxiety has gone now as the drs appointment is nearly here.

Revel in the calmness:yesyes: :yesyes:

I hope you get on ok tomorrow.

Els

looking4answers
02-09-09, 03:18
I hope so too.. My mind is feeling a little weird like I can't concentrate on anything. I have a feeling I just want to sleep but its way to early here in the states. My appointment if for tommorow afternoon.

Right now I feel as though im in never never land and when I walk around my motor functions don't seem to be responding well..But I suppose you are right. I have been so anxious maybe my body and mind are just saying no more. Thanks for responding..

Blooregard
02-09-09, 08:27
Agreed with Els! That's happened with me before too. Especially if you're overthinking just one thing. :)