PDA

View Full Version : Nottingham November 6th

Lottie32
15-10-05, 23:56
It's a while since we started this post

Is anybody (apart from me, Cookie and Jules, and possibly Tammyg), still up for a meet up?

Cookie suggested the Castle, which is really close to the centre of town, and we can have a mooch around (there are loads of things to do in Nottingham), or we could meet at the Station if there is anybody training it in and needs meeting (the drivers can park in the Broadmeadows car park which is just across the road from the station)

Anybody else??????

Charlie

Charlie

Nemesis - Rita QofS I JFDI'd THEM!!!!!!

nomorepanic
16-10-05, 00:14
Charlie - don't think I can make it - I am at a 40th Birthday party in sussex on the 5th and we are staying over so won't be home in time to make it.

Hope some people go though.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

balgate
16-10-05, 04:52
im up for it, have a 3 day exhibition that week so i will be in need of some calm time, facing all fears staying away lack of control etc etc

Cookie
21-10-05, 21:59
I'm sure there were more people coming than that Charlie?! Its gonna be a mini-meet!!!!! I'm firing on all cylinders now by the way, got my broadband up and running finally!

Shell.x:D

tammyg
22-10-05, 10:23
Hi,

I think I'm gonna come alonhg as well. I can't fully commit at the moment because it's my friends birthday that day and she hasn't said what she is doing yet. But assuming she makes plans for the night before I will definately be there.

Looking forward to it!

Tammy x

seh1980
22-10-05, 11:12
Sorry I can't make it - too far!! :(

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

Trev
24-10-05, 17:07
There is a possibility I'll be away that weekend but I think it's more likely that I'm in Notty on the 6th. If so, I'll come. :D

Cheers,
Trev

florence
28-10-05, 18:46
It's a bit too far for me too.

Florence.

*He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more, He who loses faith, loses all.*

Lucy36
29-10-05, 13:36
hi all, im doing so well at mo, so im watching to see if yous can get a bit closer to me in glasgow, i would def be up for a meet if it was closer,just thought i would say anyway,

take care all
love lucy xx

paladin806
29-10-05, 20:23
Hi, bit far for me as well, but you are getting further north, so who knows in the future. Have a nice day anyway. John

"I heard someone calling my name one day, so i followed that voice down the lost highway"

Lottie32
30-10-05, 15:04
Hi guys

Can you confirm if you intend to come along or not????

If nobody is interested, then we shall just have to cancel and re-arrange for another time.

Cheers

Charlie

Trev
01-11-05, 13:49
Hi Charlie,

can't confirm at the moment. I was due to go to my brothers this weekend but we still haven't sorted it properly. I'll be trying to get hold of him tonight to find out what's happening and will let you know.

Cheers,
Trev x

tammyg
01-11-05, 17:54
I can definately make it, just got to check on the directions now. Maybe change it for another time though if there's not many going?? I don't mind either way.

Tammy x

nomorepanic
01-11-05, 19:52
Charlie

I can't make it mate - down in Southend - sorry.

Nicola

sal
02-11-05, 02:10
Hope you all have a great meet up.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Trev
05-11-05, 15:45
I can make it if this meet is still happening?

Cheers,
Trev

Lottie32
05-11-05, 16:04
As only me and Tammy G seem to be free, shall we leave it for another day, and sort out a time when more people are free?

I know Jules and Meg aren't available either?

Is there anybody else who hasn't put their name down but is thinking of going?

Charlie

Trev
05-11-05, 16:31
Yeah, fine Charlie.

I went down to that comedy club on Friday afternoon. It's changed name. The comedy thing is on sunday nights. I'll pm you.

Cheers,
Trev

Cookie
05-11-05, 16:44
Looks like we'll have to arrange it for another time then eh?:( Never mind.

Shell.:D

tammyg
05-11-05, 19:11
Ok then, definately rearrange for another time.

Tammy x

bluebottle
12-10-07, 21:13
Sounds interesting.

nomorepanic
12-10-07, 21:28
Tony - you know this post is 2 years old ?