PDA

View Full Version : Windy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yorkylover
02-09-09, 14:00
My god last night I had trapped wind.It started about 8pm and I went to bed in agony.I thought I had a severe blockage and was scared I was going to end up in hospital at one point.Iv had this before but not as painfull as this.:scared15: :scared15: :scared15: :scared15: :scared15: :scared15:

I had horrid gurgling all round my tummy,cramp,spasm's:ohmy: and the wind just would not pass,it eventually came out in the morning when I got up:blush: like a rumble of thunder.

Today Im all tender a sore!!!!!:weep: its not just me is it!!!!!:ohmy:

andrea g
02-09-09, 14:09
hi, no it isn't just you, i suffer from really bad trapped wind, especially a couple of weeks ago, when i was under so much anxiety. I find drinking peppermint tea after meals tends to help me, and also eating smaller meals. As if i eat too much that tends to bloat me up. I went to the chemist with mine and she said it was due to anxiety she recommended windeeze which helped. Hope you feel ok soon. :D

kazzie
02-09-09, 19:14
Hi Ellen:D

I had this on Saturday and I was in agony:weep:

The best cure Ive found is to drink a really hot drink tea coffee water anything really but as hot as you can without burning your mouth!!!

Dont ask me how it works but it does:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x:hugs:

yorkylover
02-09-09, 23:40
Thanks Andrea,does yours last more than a day?I still have it today not as bad though.:hugs:

Thanks Kazz,I find hot water is very soothing.:hugs: