PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out about my left eye

Mondie
02-09-09, 16:58
I am startig to panic about my left eye, this morning my left side of my head, base of skull, forehead and eye all hurt, not really badly just pressure. Now my head feels a bit better but my ear and my left eye feel pressurised.

It's almost like I want to take my eyeball out and wash it and clear junk out that's I imagine in my socket. It's really weird to discribe how I feel.

My vision is off, not double vision, but like I have a piece of film over it. I'm starting to panic imagining it's a tumour or anerysm.

In fact the whole left side of my head is just pressurised and fuzzy, but me eye is the main thing freaking me out.

Just feel like crying

:weep:

looking4answers
03-09-09, 05:18
This is what my doctor said about your exact symptoms because I ask her today. She said that most everything you described is tenshion and your eyes are affected because of anxiety.

Not tumor or anerysm ,The reason I answered this is because I ask her today almost exactly what you mentioned here. hope this helps.

telbanham
03-09-09, 09:43
Hi try and find a topic I made on this about a month ago.

I had exactly the same and I was so so worried. Mine has gone now but it was exactly as you have explained.

Dont worry about it, the more you worry about it the worse it will get. HA is like that!