PDA

View Full Version : had enough of worrying!

emily51964
02-09-09, 21:39
hi my name is emily i am 20 years old and i hav found this site and hope people can help. i am sick an tired of constantly thinking something is wrong with me. for over 1 month now i hav had pains in my head started ay top left and really worried me. didnt go no matter how many pain killers i took. i hate waking up because i dread it coming back but everyday i have had a headache. my doctor said i am very tense around my shoulders and neck...can this alone cause shooting pains in the top and side of your head? i had asked about sinus infection but they said not likely. i do also get pain in my ears and it moves around my head. but mostly in the top and back. i also think i hav had migranes on occasion where nothing stops it except sleep,unbearable pain in the front left of my head and my eye. i hate worrying but i am scared ther could be something realy wrong. blot clot maybe? please help

tasia
02-09-09, 22:16
I reckon its something to do with your sinuses as i sometimes have that too...and if you get stressed over it than other things will start happening as in your shoulders and neck getting sore..try not to worry i think its all getting you stressed up and stress leads to anxiety....try to take some painkillers and some sleep ive had the pains in the head too...maybe you have a cold it deffinately isnt a blood clot believe me....take the painkillers and try to rest you will be fine...

meg86
03-09-09, 13:58
Hello and welcome :)

I have had the exact symptoms you described, terrible headaches/pressure pain in ears it is anxiety and it will pass but the more stressed you become the worst it will be, i used to have to sleep with those headache strips on it was so bad.

There is lots of useful information on here to put your mind at ease :)

emily51964
02-12-09, 21:00
thank u guys :) an meg i hav done that alot too with the migraine strips!! just the whole left of my head feels weird and i cant get my hea around (excuse the pn) the fact that it can all be stress and anxiety...altho i hav had alot of stress in the last few years and maybe now it is catching up with me.... thanks for ur help and kind words:) x x x x

DanixVx
02-12-09, 22:42
hello and welcome :) i am also 20 and have the same symtoms as you sometimes. i usually get it when im really tense and cant sleep or ive been up for to long., it does go away tho. i do get very scared about pains in my head all the time. i know that it isnt nice