PDA

View Full Version : Intro!

theorangetree
17-10-05, 11:13
Hi everyone

[Wow!]! this is an incredible website!
I'm very new to the site and I've been reading as much of the information as possible and even posted a question which helped alot.
If only we had the web 15 years ago. Thats when my problems started initially with a panic attack due to the normal stress's and strains, but this led to anxiety and then full blown agoraphobia, although I'm a little better now it still rules my life and dictates what I can and can-t do.
I've recently started to take vitamin supplements along with a far healthier diet and lifestyle with the hope I might be able to get on equal terms with my monkey mind rather than it controlling me!
One book that really helped me was "In Stillness Conquer Fear
Overcoming Anxiety, Panic and Agoraphobia" by Pauline McKinnon.

Many Thanks

Paul :D

pips
17-10-05, 12:47
Hi Paul,

A BIG warm welcome to the site I do hope it helps you. Sounds like you are doing all the right things!

Thanks for saying about the books,

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X

trac67
17-10-05, 13:06
Hi Paul,
Welcome to the forum, you will get some very good advice here and make some great friends. Look forward to reading some more about yourself.
Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

Karen
17-10-05, 13:22
Hi Paul

Welcome to the forum.

You will get a lot of help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
17-10-05, 15:19
Welcome Paul

Glad your reading and postings so far have helped.

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

chucklehound
17-10-05, 15:32
Hi Paul and welcome to NMP where you will gets lots of support and

make some new friends too :D

Take Care

Chucklehound
xxx

nomorepanic
18-10-05, 08:49
Hi Paul

A warm welcome aboard the forum and glad you are finding it of some help all ready.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

seh1980
18-10-05, 17:31
Welcome aboard!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"