PDA

View Full Version : Snail Mail Pals

alison10
03-09-09, 13:39
Hi my name is Alison I am 36 and live with my partner and our furry babies. I suffer from depression and anxiety attacks and I was hoping to make some new friends who would understand how I am feeling. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you all and take care. x

Worrier
03-09-09, 17:41
Hi Alison,

I would love to write to you and talk about all this stuff.

Please pm me and we can swap addy's if you like.

Take care
Natalie

sarah jayne
03-09-09, 19:08
Hiya im 28 and also suffer from depression and anxiety attacks, i live with my husband and 2 children. Please pm me if you would like to 'snail mail'.
Sarah xx :)

alison10
04-09-09, 12:52
Thank you both for your replies, I have PM'd you both.:)

Gregor
04-09-09, 22:58
Hi my name is Alison I am 36 and live with my partner and our furry babies. I suffer from depression and anxiety attacks and I was hoping to make some new friends who would understand how I am feeling. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you all and take care. x

just to clarify, are those 'furry babies', like dogs, cats, etc... or actual babies that are furry??! :unsure:

I havent 'snail-mailed' anyone for years, i think! if you would like to communicate in any way, i can - i think - help. I've been suffering anxiety for about 6 years. I'm on my way up - i hope - so if you have any problems i can always listen and help where possible.

Take care,

Gregor