PDA

View Full Version : Help please

Barb
17-10-05, 11:59
Need help please, had a stressful start to the day and been very hyper since cleaning everything in sight, exhausted myself, now i have got awful nausea and a tight chest, ( heart attack symptoms ) and i,m starting to panic, i have had this a few times lately and the nausea takes ages to go, does anyone else get this and have any tips how to ease it.
Have had the tight chest many times over the years but not the nausea with it.

Barb xxxxx

hunny
17-10-05, 13:30
Hi Barb

I have had intense nausea and really bad dizziness over the last few days along side a really painful chest.
The nausea and dizziness are new to me and im scared too.
You have got yourself too stressed out,done a lot after as you said a stressful start to the day.Its sound like tiredness accompanied by a lot of anxiety to me
Hope you feel better soon
Hunny x

Barb
17-10-05, 13:47
Thanks Hunny

Sorry you are feeling bad as well, we know they are anxiety symptoms but sometimes its just hard to convince yourself, i have had the dizziness many times and the painful chest is tense muscles. Take care

Barb xxxx

carlin
17-10-05, 13:50
Hi Barb,
I get these symptoms too, on and off, the only thing i try to say to myself is...if it was a heart attack, it would happen, it wouldn't come and go? i hold onto these thoughts and they do help (sometimes) take care xxxxxx

Meg
17-10-05, 15:37
Barb,

Soda water/ tonic water and get a few good burps going.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?