PDA

View Full Version : tiredness all the time

Lucy36
17-10-05, 12:14
Hello everyone,

I was just wanting to post this in, i used to be agoraphobic of which i can now go out by myself not too far of course from home, that seems to be getting a little better, but wat i would like to say is, i feel tired most of the time especially in the mornings, its sooo hard to get myself motivated and do things even housework etc, its like sometimes well a lot im getting this tension in forehead its not pain or anything like that, but its the tiredness im not liking at all, i do eat properly and i have 2 dogs so im going out more each day coz ive been told by my doctor i need to do more exercise, (but im not overdoing the walkies or anything), coz i should be doing more, i thk its depression ive got i dont know, if any1 out there has been through this tiredness or is getting it please get in touch with me, [:X] [}:)]

trac67
17-10-05, 13:23
Hi Lucy,
The tiredness is all part of the anxiety hun.
I go through stages of it and I find that I have to push myself to do even the smallest task, but by pushing myself and carrying on as normal, it soon seems to go away again.
Stay positive Lucy you will soon be full of energy again.
Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

Meg
17-10-05, 15:29
This exhaustion and lethargy is quite normal.

You need to keep upright and doing but also do Pace yourself and not try to race through anything.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?