PDA

View Full Version : hello

dizzy daisy
03-09-09, 18:15
I started with panic attacks about 12 year ago. They seemed to be triggered after I fainted and then I worried about why I fainted- and that led to more anxiety- you know the score.

So I suppose you could say that my main problem is health anxiety. I hate the fact that if I feel ill it always has to be cancer! But that's just how I am I suppose.

Anyway my main symptom of anxiety is dizzy spells- hat them and they can just happen out of the blue even if I don't feel anxious- sometimes I get low blood pressure and so I suppose some of it could be contributed to that-but not always. So frustrated with it, especially when it happens in work- my colleagues don't understandat all- think they all think i'm a bit of a sick note ha ha.

dizzy daisy:D

diane07
03-09-09, 19:49
A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

Purple Fish
03-09-09, 19:52
Hey

Welcome to NMP! I`ve been a member here for a while now and it`s been great! Anything you need to know just ask! I`ve suffered with anxiety and I`m just about there now and it`s been down to this site and my doctor. We`ve all felt the same way from time to time so you`re not alone.

Tanya xx :hugs:

Veronica H
04-09-09, 08:45
:welcome: to NMP. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica

trev1234
05-09-09, 22:24
ah man.. i feel the same ..always dizzy from anxiety..cant work it out ..always think i have a disease that im gonna have to tell my kids and family about..worry myself sick all the time..

trev1234
05-09-09, 22:25
i notice onthis site there a regular comment "you are not alone"

dizzy daisy
11-09-09, 17:09
thanks to all who have replied. Yep I'm always thinking I have an underlying illness- which hopefully is not the case. It's still hard living with the dizzy spells though- impacts alot in my working life.
Dizzy