PDA

View Full Version : Coldsore :(

tashbarnes87
03-09-09, 19:18
Not really a anxiety issue more a moan. But i feel like poop not ill but just depressed lol. i have a MASSIVE Coldsore, 2 Mouth Ulcers & am so very tired. the coldsore is so sore & big its getting me down. grrrrrrrrrrrr

rebeccad
03-09-09, 20:33
just proves how run down you are, xx

Shiloh
03-09-09, 20:46
Don't have any cold sores but seem to have had one cold after another since last winter!:mad: Sorry you are feeling down Tash, hope you feel better soon.

Seems like one long continuous cold with feeling slightly better for a few days and then off I go again. Think I might be suffering from allergies but don't know what allergies feel like:huh: I know I'm always congested, blowing my nose and coughing. Right fed up I am!:weep:

Anybody take histamines all year round?

Stressed32
03-09-09, 23:46
Hi Tash, amino acids are low in your body...and stress! I get these things too and I hate them! You can take L-Lysine twice a day and they will go away. You can make a paste with the powder and put it on the blister to help it heal. Also, I get my Dr. to give me Valtrex (herpes med) to take at the 1st tingle. Between those 2...it does not stand a chance.