PDA

View Full Version : Going Out

marcc64
04-09-09, 13:07
Hi all, Okay, for the first time in ages I'm going to see my mates couple of miles from where i live, and I'm scared because I aint seen them in ages and what happens if I have an attack out with them?? so scared and excited, any advice would be great :)

marcc64
04-09-09, 14:13
Another hing is that later I'm DJin at a party for the first time in a while, I'm just scared and don't think I'm ready to get out and about but i really want to, what happens if I'm at the party then i kill it coz i have a attack? so scared :(

marcc64
04-09-09, 14:37
Anyone??

deb-22
04-09-09, 14:48
hello marcc64
well done to even think about going out. Its just the thought of going that makes you have your anxiety Im sure you will be fine I had to go out with my friends a few weeks ago and like you wanted to go but that dread had me worring for days But I went with no problem at all try and keep busy during the day and go and have a great time. Dont forget to congratulate yourself for going. let us know how you get on
deb....good luck

marcc64
04-09-09, 14:53
Cheers deb, just waiting for my old man to get back to take me :) lol hopefully it will go well, will let you no later. Marc

cricketjar
04-09-09, 14:54
Hi Marc

I totally agree with Deb go and enjoy yourself. I was like this a few weeks back getting worried about attacks while out. it stopped me for a while but then i realised if i do have an attack im with people who understand and that does make you feel alot better. I do still get anxious about going out but it is getting better.

Good luck mate

James