PDA

View Full Version : I have anxiety because of my anxiety

barbn
04-09-09, 14:17
It is just an endless cycle - well it feels like it sometimes. My HA swings into full force, and am worried about every little bump, off heartbeat, or loose BM and then my GAD takes over too. Then having the anxiety makes me feel worse and think too much, which makes the symptoms worse, which makes the anxiety worse......make it STOP! :wacko:

Who else feels the same way - liek you are spinning your wheels sometime???

marcc64
04-09-09, 14:18
Join da club m8ty :( bloody annoying aint it?

I hate it :(

jenza20
04-09-09, 14:20
Sadly that's exactly the same for me too. I wish I was stronger and could fight these horrible fears. x

cricketjar
04-09-09, 14:37
Thats like me mate!! Im thinking CBT might help me change my thinking process! :lac:

anxious elephant999
04-09-09, 16:22
Yep me too xx

Shiloh
04-09-09, 22:19
Yup

Endless cycle of anx and anx about the anx!

If I ever actually contracted something ... how would I know? I'd still feel rubbish same as always. Hmmm.... maybe there's something to this. Maybe if I stopped anxing about the anx .. I'd feel better.

Now there's a thought:doh:

daniela
04-09-09, 22:29
Same here.....I turn and turn and I'm always at square one.....HA, anxiety, anxiety, ha......

SUCKS

:-(

justbananas
05-09-09, 00:43
i'm trying CBT to sort this and so far so good .. recommend it to all!

fallenidol1
05-09-09, 03:15
Yep, in that boat as well!
As far as I'm concerned, it's one of the most annoying factors of anxiety. I used to spend weeks at a time in a cycle, getting a panic attack then worrying and getting anxious about getting the next one, then other little things would pop in just to remind me that they're still there, like a headache or palpitations!
Brilliant thing, the human mind!!