PDA

View Full Version : Too many thoughts

suzuki
17-10-05, 16:13
I wrote on the forum over the weekend that i'd had a bad experience of people being unreal around me. I have a long history of anxiety but i'm digging myself out in the best way i can without medication because none of them seem to suit me. At the moment i'm struggling with going "inward" again not as bad as it has been though and whats bothering me the most is the re-occuring thought of "my being" and thinking of how far i've come in life and how i'm here. I know it sounds crazy we all know how we got here but y these thoughts. Anyone throw any light on this at all??? I seem to scare myself but not intentionally Suzuki x

neonpink_smurf
17-10-05, 17:36
Yep i feel like that too sometimes an i think about how weird life is and how things work and i have a real awarenesss of time and time passing.. I just say to myself i'm thinking like this because the world is impressive and that all human achievements are amazing and tht life is a wonderful thing and that calms me down!!

desperate
17-10-05, 18:03
I used to think think like....ooh i'm seeing out of my eyes and then get freaked about my brain and stuff and things when i was little even!! Like i would think about my being and things and how weird it was.

I think we all think too deeply about things sometimes i guess.

Did u talk to Meg the other day Su?

Hope to catch up soon x

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

Dan
17-10-05, 21:57
ihi
i have had these type of thoughts since childhood questioning everything ie looking and the sky and tryin to understand that its never endin WOW i think these are normal thoughts when i have talked to others without anxiety they went through similar thought at times however i think us anxous people over do it and then feel scared, well i do, as we cant seem to brush off negative thoughts like others
neon smurf i like your idea about the world being impressive and to be amazed rather than freaked
positive thought
take care
dan