PDA

View Full Version : hi and i have a fourm of OCD

shadow
18-10-05, 11:35
hi have put this same thing i have ritten in the introduce your self bit as im new here so i might aswell put it here as im a sufferer of OCD can anyone give me adivce or help or can u tell me iff u have the same form tho it dosnt say but u will probally guess caus ei dont like saying the word

hi im glad iv found this site i feel so alone im a really big sufferer from OCD it started this time last year but its got really bad i have the form of ocd im scared of a certern illness whitch i would prefer not to say cause i hate the word and illness it scares me u can guess by all means cause u need to no what it is iv been telling people throung out the years it was germs and dirt i was scared of cause iff i told them what it really was i tholght they would not understand and say im stupid but couple of mounths ago i broke down and told my mum cause she had to no and she really understood im on this medicine called diazepam at the moment to calm my axous down iv already took prozac whitch done nothin really iv seen a scoligist but it didnt do anything cause i think no one can help cause its got really bad i havent had a socal life for like a year or had any fun with mates iv stopped playing football iv lost interest that all the things i like all i like feeling doing is getting drunk cause i feel so depressed and stressed every day i dont go to school no more because i wont be able to hack it i will brake down totally when i had OCD and i went to school the teachers didnt understand cause i wouldnet sit down on the chairs or open the doors and suff i tryed to avoid all the people it was anight mare my tutor was really nice i still speak to her now iff i did go out side i would wear latex goloves and i iff i went to tesco with my mum and i acterdently touched the trolled or basket i would feel really scared and anxous and think that i would get the illness then ill go home and wash my hands and change my cloths i wash my hands like 100 times aday and that take bout 10 min to do cause every thing has to be perfect when i do it i take ages in the shower as every thng has to be done correctly with out touching any thing iff i brush against the wall ill go and wash my hands or iff i step on sommin ill go and wash my hands iv just moved back to my old house long story and i had to live with my nan for mounth cause of the outher people who lived here left it in a state and i couldent cope all the house is nerly done now getting all done up my room wa the first to be done i have a shower and sink in my room and a hand dryer aswell cause i couldent use the shower before cause of the outher people its got so bad now that iff the word or the illnss is on tv ill have to go and wash my hands i get so stressed and upset im getting warn out well i can talk all hopefully ill see u in the chat rooms and thanks for your time sorry iff iv miss spelt things i type quick and miss out words thanks glad i found this site

Meg
18-10-05, 16:33
hi (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5924)