PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Meg!!!!!!

angieb
18-10-05, 12:49
Just wanted to say a big thanks Meg as I have just read your story on here and made a huge realisation in doing so.

I had six clear months and assumed I had jumped straight from acute into recovered and have just realised that actually I am only in phase 2 so it is perfectly OK to re-offend, have a blip and it does not mean all is lost.

I realise also that I am assuming that things will be just as bad when actually they are not at all, yes I am a bit shaky and breathy at the mo but nowhere like as bad as when acute - no dizzyness, no DP, no struggle with light, no head zaps or disturbed sleep, throat lump or leg pains ...sometimes you really do have to stop and think about just how far you have come eh [^]

So I have been facing things yersteday and today and although wobbly going in have been laughing at myself almost when full blown panic has not arrived...what was I thinking!

So a big thanks as always to the team on here - you are brill.

Meg
18-10-05, 15:47
Glad it helped.

It was really important to me when I recognised the severity decreasing in the blips. I realized I was more in control than I thought I was.

Its was still progress and a learning challenge though.

Meg xx

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?