PDA

View Full Version : were are not alone...

trev1234
05-09-09, 22:58
dont know where to start here !!..listen we are all crazy on this site.(lol).im exactly the same..im 6ft5inch 19.7 stone..male 41 yrs old.done allsorts ..when i was 23 i had some sort of panic attack..couldnt breath ..dizziness..etc ......i started taking amphetimines for some yrs.(short lived way out)..then become fit at the gym..(short lived again)thought i was untouchable..so confident..happy chatty person..all my stresses and anxiety come down on me at once..put weight on etc..lack of confidence..never felt good enough for anyone....still drive to get out..(not very far tho)never walk outside anymore,get scared and dizzy like hell !..i now drink to much to try and deal with this anxiety i have.(night times)..i know its not the way out..im really trying to be normal again..i suffer with all health worries..mostly because all i keep hearing about is health problems,on the radio ,tv etc..and because i appreciate how clever the human body is...i worry any organ could pack up or give me problems at any time.allways checking my eye color..and skin to see if im going yellow etc.any new lumps or bumps..any slow healing cuts..the list is endless..i could never go to hospital even if i was really ill,unless i had a forced sedative..(i wouldnt take one normally)..i worry about leaving my family a friends behind if i became seriously ill..this is just a small portion of how i think...HOPE IT HELP SOME OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE THO..!!..this site is fantstic..remember were not alone..!!

Adelle
06-09-09, 04:11
Hi, Ive done all the things you have and worry about all the lumps, bumps etc on a daily basis. I do take great comfort in knowing Im not alone. You seem to be the male version of me. Take care :D

teez
06-09-09, 11:15
nope loads of us out there, from cleverist to the daftest,,i think its because we are sensetive souls,,,who care to much,,,constantly worrying about whats happening next,,ive always been like this even at the tender age of five i can remember stressing,,,i except i do this now,,,even laugh about it,,your not alone,,,just think there must be millions of us,,and suddenly it makes me feel less isolated,

Veronica H
06-09-09, 21:08
:welcome: Trev. Many here can identify with how you are feeling. Glad you have found us.

Veronicax