PDA

View Full Version : Think i wished too hard...

bubblestar
18-10-05, 15:33
Hi everyone

Was only last week i left a post about i just want to have a normal life an have a family etc. Well i have been seeing my ex on and off, and things look positive. but aswell as that i havent come on, and im a few days late which i never am.
ive been taking st.johns wort...didnt even think to look that it might upset my pill!
what have i done!?
going to give it a few more days, as my cycle may be delayed due to being a bit upset lately.. but what if its not that!!?
i think all my wishing may have come true.. and now i dont no if its what i really want?!

oops

x

nomorepanic
18-10-05, 15:44
You can get a pregnancy test even as early as this.

No point worrying when you can soon find out for sure.

I hope you get the result you want.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

bubblestar
18-10-05, 16:34
im terrified to now.. :( dont think i can.

what have i done.

x

kairen
18-10-05, 17:33
go and buy a test now then you will know either way, its pointless putting yourself through all the worry when you can know in 5 minutes, then you can deal with it either way,

good luck and let us know how you got on

kairen x

eeyorelover
18-10-05, 21:15
well I know that you are scared about it but... it would be better to know than to have this "cloud" hanging over you. At least then, you could deal with the reality of it instead of doing the what if thing (believe me what if's suck!!!)

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

If the world didn't suck... we'd all fall off :)