PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I would say hi

dielpet
18-10-05, 18:13
Hello I am so glad I have found this website:D. Its really comforting to know I can turn on my pc and get in touch with people who are feeling like me. I went to town with my daughter yesterday and all I wanted to do was run out of the shops. I realised that I have got that bad that I can`t even go shopping with my daughter and thats what mums are supposed to do.She`s 18 and I don`t want her to think I`m mad:(. My partner tries to be supportive and says I need to control my mind, easier said than done.I wish I had a magic wand and could be "normal" again.I don`t want to feel panic anymore its ruining my life.

Many thanks

Diane

nomorepanic
18-10-05, 18:24
Hi Diane

Welcome aboard the forum.

I am sure that you will soon make some great friends on here and get some valuable support, so please feel free to ask any questions you want to.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Meg
18-10-05, 19:04
Hi Diane,

Welcome to the site

Have a good look around, read as many posts as you can .

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

An open letter to a shop assistant. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1211)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

trac67
18-10-05, 19:22
Hi Diane,
Welcome to the forum, you will get loads of good advice here and make some great friends, stay focused and positive it really helps. I have an 18 year old daughter, and she is very understanding about the anxiety, and anyway mum's are supposed to be mad lol. And what is 'normal' I don't think there is such a thing, normal is boring anyway lol. Feel free to pm me if you ever need a chat.
Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

sueiamnew
18-10-05, 19:25
Just to say welcome to the site Diane.

vernon
18-10-05, 20:16
hi dian welcome to the site.

chucklehound
18-10-05, 21:40
Hi Diane and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and

make some new frends too!:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxx

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

mazz
18-10-05, 22:02
hi diane welcome to the site , it helps to know you,re not alone x i suffer just like you so rest assured you,re not alone xx

Karen
18-10-05, 22:34
Hi Diane

Welcome to the forum.

You'll get some good help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

tammyg
18-10-05, 22:43
Hi Diane,

welcome! it really is great to know you are not alone.

Tammy x

Sue K with 5
18-10-05, 23:46
Hello and welcome to NMP

Its hell isn't it not being able to do the things you once found fun and exciting, I know I have a nine year old and I have not been girls shopping in four years with her, she now has to do everything with her father, but there is hope and this can be controlled!

Your not alone as you have probably discovered and you never will be, stay positive and please feel free to PM anytime

Sue with 5
xxxx

scknight

paladin806
19-10-05, 00:12
Hi Diane,welcome to a great site.

"I heard someone calling my name one day, so i followed that voice down the lost highway"