PDA

View Full Version : My eyes make me dizzy

anxious elephant999
06-09-09, 13:36
AS you all know i suffer with constant dizziness , it happens more when i move my eyes , i think , does anybody else experience this and is it something that can be fixed :ohmy:

JohnLuke300
06-09-09, 14:46
Hi anxious elephant,

I don't suffer from dizziness myself but there is a known fact. And that is if you feel dizzy or have a general feeling of unbalance, focusing on stationary object improves the balance and reduces the dizziness. So it is logical to assume that moving your eyes will only makes matters worse. I think this will apply to you as well, so in conclusion try not to move your eyes as much.

Hope that helps :winks:
John

june
06-09-09, 14:58
AS you all know i suffer with constant dizziness , it happens more when i move my eyes , i think , does anybody else experience this and is it something that can be fixed :ohmy:
Anxious - you have made yourself sooo afraid that you are not taking in any advice coming to you :blush: you have begun to fear everything:blush:

This ""thing"" with your eyes - when i get that i know i am heading for panic - i get sooo afraid of my eyes NOT focusing properly:weep:
one of the reasons for this is hyperventilating (breathing to fast) which weall do when we are afraid.
you keep saying you are soo dizzy:blush: well from time to time i have to hold on to this desk for fear of falling the dizzys get so bad. I hold on till it eases then carry on typing.

Hyperventilation
anxiety
fear of the unknownthese seem to be your major problems. Please take in some of what we are telling oyu we DO know about dizziness and anxiety:hugs:
June

JohnLuke300
06-09-09, 15:08
June, excellent advice I could not agree with you anymore.