PDA

View Full Version : im going mad

traceypanic
18-10-05, 20:42
hi my name is tracey,
for over a year now my life has been all over the place, ive gone from being a fun mum and wife to some one who feels to ill to do anything:( i get palpertations, chest pains, rapid heart beat, stomach problems, head problems, dizzy spell etc,etc
but thanks to this site i know im not alone and im not going to die:D

tracey

eeyorelover
18-10-05, 20:52
Hi Tracey -
welcome :)
I used to feel the same way as you are right now. I was constantly tired and always in anxiety mode. Realizing that it's panic and that you aren't going to die from it and that you can get through it is half the battle.
Believe me when I say that you will get better. You just have to find out what works better for you as far as treatment goes.
I know that you will find alot of support and usefull information here. If you need anything, just let me know.

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

If the world didn't suck... we'd all fall off :)

Dan
18-10-05, 20:57
hi racey you are definately not alone i think its safe to say we have all been acceptance appears to be the key easier sais than done have you read any of Clare Weekes books they are great feel free to Pm me i do no how you feel and i have improved
you are now on the road to recovery and this site will help loads
take care
dan

meatybuddy
18-10-05, 21:07
hi tracey

welcome to the site - you are deffinately not alone i can sympathise with you as i get a lot of the symptoms you have described and it is all down tto panic attacks and anxiety

all the best

darren

There is light at the end of the tunnel its just finding it thats the hard part

mazz
18-10-05, 21:50
hi tracy welcome to the site , you,re not going crazy just sounds like anxiety like the rest of us . lots of help on line here and you will make loads of friends who understand .x

trac67
18-10-05, 22:16
Hi Tracey,
Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of great advice and make some good friends here. Just stay focused and keep positive and you will get there.
Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

Karen
18-10-05, 22:32
Hi Tracey

Welcome to the forum and I am glad you are finding it helpful already.

Take a look at the information in the First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps) and Symptoms (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms) articles.

Have you received any treatment so far?

You will find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

clickaway
18-10-05, 23:16
Welcome Aboard Tracey!

We're all here to help you beat this!

Take Care,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Sue K with 5
18-10-05, 23:44
Hi Tracey

Well all I can say is thank god you found us, we have all had similar if not the exact same symptoms as you and your so right in what you say about not being alone

Pop into chat and you can always PM anytime you need to take care for now

Sue with 5

scknight

paladin806
19-10-05, 00:20
Hi Tracey, welcome to the place of help and good advice.

"I heard someone calling my name one day, so i followed that voice down the lost highway"