PDA

View Full Version : I'm convinced i have an undiagnosed brain tumour

sugarsweet
07-09-09, 10:22
Hi everybody again,
i posted about the brain tumour i think i have yesterday and thios morning got up feeling ALOT worse, almost as if i am about to collapse any minute soon, got a beeping noise in my ear, pain in my back, bad dizziness and floating circles in my vision and weakness in right side of my body. Tried to go to college but ended up walking to A&E but didnt go in :S dont ask why. Walked back home and tried to go back to college and just came back home. I dont feel well at all. Dunno what im looking for as a reply but just thought i'd write on here to maybe feel a bit better =S

sugar.

PanicOver!!
07-09-09, 10:41
Go to A&E or call an ambulance

If you are fine (which im sure you are) it will reasure you
Dont feel silly about calling an ambulance i had to one when i was convinced i was having a heart attack but it was only in my mind

you need to do something to breake the circle of fear

so do it NOW and sop the fear

Best wishes

Marc

rebeccad
07-09-09, 11:11
i think maybe a visit to the docs is more in order than an ambulance, if you really did have a brain tumour do you think you would be able to walk to college then to a and e and then home? the simple answer is no you wouldnt, try and relax and book yourself in with the doc tell him how you are feeling and how scared you are, hope you feel better soon xx