PDA

View Full Version : Need encouragement

chantelle
07-09-09, 10:52
Hi there

I feel so different - kinda calm but in anticipation. I feel I am coming out of the dark but need a little encouragement to get into the light. I have been through a lot lately but all my anxieties & worries have been sorted out (lucky me) so I just need to accept this and move on........is this how it feels when you're getting back to normal???????? Any words of wisdom or encouragement out there. Thanks for replying...............

Chantelle

PanicOver!!
07-09-09, 10:59
Hi Chantelle

I felt the same way

Sort of OK but anxious the old feelings and fears would return
Rest assured you are over the worst
Best wishes

Marc

teez
07-09-09, 11:14
of course your worried hun,,,because your bodies been on high alert for so long it needs retraining to except this new calm ,,,getting back on track you,,when i went through a recovery period ,,,before this glitch,,i once tried to describe one night when i was laying on my bed ,,and i felt these strange sensations,,she said silly treez you were relaxed,,,thats what we all feel,,do we ,,lol and yes it took some getting used to,,enjoy hun you deserve it,,im looking forward to getting back there too,,:hugs:

chantelle
07-09-09, 16:09
Marc & Teez

thank you so much for your encouragement - I feel like shouting fro the rooftops that I am getting better!!!!!!!!! Even today my mother-in-law went for a check-up and has to go into hospital for pain-releif and assessments as she has poor circulation in her lower body and I feel quite rational about it. My husband is taking her in as the hospital is miles away and I am making dinner, and taking kids to various clubs. It's great to be able to help out again.

Chantelle

PanicOver!!
07-09-09, 16:12
Keep going

We can all beat it together

chantelle
07-09-09, 16:31
Thanks Marc....I will do my best.