PDA

View Full Version : Ok now I am worried

Purple Fish
07-09-09, 13:56
Hi there,

I have just been on the NHS website to find out about a healthy diet. I need to lose weight, I joined a gym at the end of June and I`ve managed to lose half a stone. I do Weight**tchers on line also but I`ve now come to a stand still.
Anyway while I was on the NHS website I checked to see if my weight was healthy and it`s put me as `overweight` and at risk of heart disease and cancer!
I`m 36 years old, 5ft 6" tall and weigh 11st 10lb. Do you think I should mention it to my GP? I do have to see him regularly as I`m on Prozac. Maybe this will kick start me into pulling my finger out and losing more weight!
I am worried now though!

Tanya xx

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

PanicOver!!
07-09-09, 14:30
We are all at risk from heart disease and cancer
im am 47 over weight and an ex smoker
I was paranoid about having a heart atack but
Worrying about it wont stop it happening so i now only worry about what i can affect

Be strong

Marc

amandaj
07-09-09, 14:41
hi its understandble to worry im the same , i weighed 12 and a half stone 2 months ago now im 11 but its not cos i was trying to lose it i just cnt face food ,i also worry about about heartattacks etc and i do smoke and drink so im high risk i guess, well done for loosing the amount you have already its so difficult but keep going we re all here to support you
amandaxx