PDA

View Full Version : EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE

Laurie28
19-01-04, 11:51
Hiya ,

i remember someone saying the were going to give EFT a serious go!

I can't find the post about it, if anyone can remember who was it? because i'd really like to know how they got on!

Lucky

Matt
19-01-04, 12:28
heres a couple lucky... One that you started;)

[Link removed invalid url]
[Link removed invalid url]

If you click on search up in the top right of any page you can just type in the word your looking for :)

Cheers

Matt

Laurie28
19-01-04, 14:05
Thanks for that Matt!!

No-one seems to have mentioned it again though

Has anyone tried it successfully?
Sadie?

Love
ucky

Matt
19-01-04, 14:33
No problem matey!:)

Meg
19-01-04, 14:38
This often comes as part of a visit to a kinesiologist who can also test for any sensitivities, allergies and lacking nutrients by muscle testing.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

sadie
19-01-04, 20:13
Hi Lucky,

I do use it but not all the time which maybe I should. I do feel it really helps when I have a tight chest as I feel it helps release the tension straight away. I always experience a lot of yawning and watery eyes whilst doing it, which shows you that it is releasing the tension.

I have a book on it and its really helpful. If you need to know anymore info about it just let me know.

Take care

sadie

benoo5
19-01-04, 21:14
hi lucky,

there is a great website,as well..they actually show you some meridian points,on the face,and hands,i will try to find the site for you.

i think,this is another of those coping techniques,that everyone should try,just to see if it suits them...by the way,when your trying it out,it takes your mind away from feeling anxious...so,you could say,its also a good distraction technique..cant be bad...best wishes..bryan.

red
21-01-04, 12:13
Hi Lucky
I know a couple of people who have training in TFT (Thought Field Therapy) which uses the same meridians and gets the same results as EFT - and use it as part of their therapy services. They said that the results - with anxiety and phobias are really good and that it works with most people.

The guy who brought TFT to light is called Roger J Callahan - he has a book called "Tapping the Healer Within" and appears on some TFT websites - just enter tft in the search engine, you will be sure to find them and maybe other sites that could be useful to you.

I understand that there is also a book by Peter Lambrou and Roger Pratt called "Instant Emotional Healing" which can be used as a self help TFT / EFT tool. I am told it is excellent and covers everything you need to know to put it into practice.

Hope this helps you to decide what to do! Good luck whatever you do.

Red
x

Laurie28
22-01-04, 10:27
Hiya all,

My CBT therapist gave me literature of EFT but couldn't really get into it!!!

I was just wondering if it worked for anyone else!

I'm glad it releases some of the tension Sadie

Lucky