PDA

View Full Version : Stareing alot

anxious elephant999
07-09-09, 14:17
I know ive told u all about the canstant dizziness but does anyone out there experience this , its like sometime i cant stop stareing , i can sit in my room and just stare and i know im doing it then when i try to stop stareing and focus on something else its like i cant , i can move my head and my eyes but im still stareing :unsure:

PanicOver!!
07-09-09, 14:21
Yes

I can do it in a room full of people
I feel somehow detached from reality or feel like im on the outside looking in

anxious elephant999
07-09-09, 14:24
Oh good im glad you do i thought there was something else wrong with me :ohmy:

suzy-sue
07-09-09, 14:25
I did it a lot when I started on my A/ds .Its got a lot better lately tho.I found it embarrassing when I caught myself doing it when I was in shops and public places ,some people would give me a dirty look ,to say "What the hell are you staring at " lol. I also found it annoying when I was having a conversation and they would say "Are you listening?" Have you recently started on some new meds or has this just developed from your anxiety /depression ? Sue x

PanicOver!!
07-09-09, 14:25
All part of anxiety

and you are not alone

anxious elephant999
07-09-09, 14:29
I have started on new meds but this has been going on for sometime , and i know what u mean when people say are u listening its like you are sort of listening but i feel like im in some sort of trance and even if someone slapped me id still be stareing :ohmy:

Laloula
07-09-09, 16:34
Haha yes I do this all the time. It's hard to focus and stop staring, plus people do tend tot hink Im just not listening to them. It doesnt bother me as much as other symptoms though =]