PDA

View Full Version : Twitchin lip

worrywort1977
08-09-09, 11:06
hi there everyone,

Dont know if you can help me or not but ive been having this weird like twitching in my top lip all morning and sometimes it feels tingly in my top and bottom lip aswell just at one side, is this a common symptom of anxiety cause im really getting myself worried thinking it is something horrible

Hope someone can enlighten me
Worry:weep:

amandaj
08-09-09, 11:32
i get the twitches when im really stressed whole body seems to do it im sure it is anxiety hope it goes soon for you
amandaxx

teez
08-09-09, 12:03
yup i get this,,mainly when im having a really rough week,,i can also get it in the corner of my eye,,which really worries me ,,as im scared it shows and people will think im giving them a saucey wink lol

anxious elephant999
08-09-09, 14:19
Yep i get twitchy lips, eyes and tongue sometimes get in my leg too,The eye twitch i had every day for about amonth and it reall worried me :ohmy:

worrywort1977
08-09-09, 18:36
Thanks guys for all your replies i really appreciate it i was getting myself really worked up about it - was convincing myself i had all sorts stroke, brain tumour its really nice to know that your all here to talk to ............. thank u so much sometimes you just feel like your all alone

big hugs everyone
and Thank you
Worry:hugs:

nineteen
08-09-09, 19:27
:flowers: ive had it in my eye for about 2months on and off, its so anoying lol my boyfriend notices it and we both just laugh coz its kinda funny, i probably look crazed lol but its fine ! all normal:yesyes:

worrywort1977
08-09-09, 21:19
Hiya nineteen,

Thanks very much for the reassurance i appreciate it ive had that twitchy eye thing to thought ppl might think i was winking at them lol ......... but it seriously is scary if you dont no what it is hence my major flip today ..... never had it with my lip before!!!!

Hope ur all feeling ok tonight or the best u can be
hugs
Worry:hugs: