PDA

View Full Version : Nearly there

chantelle
08-09-09, 13:37
I saw my GP today and she was really pleased with my progress. She feels (as I do) that I am almost back to my old self. I still have a little anxiety but she says that as I recover fully that will disappear!!!!!!:yahoo:

Over the moon - anyone out there experience this? Any advice as to how to ride out the storm af the tail-end of depression?????

den68
08-09-09, 14:40
:yesyes: hi Chantelle
i am having my last councilling session tommorrow and thats great as it means im nearly there but i still do suffer anxiety and sometimes wonder if the last bit will ever leave me, but i think the only thing to do is keep going and try not to let it get us down. I think im a bit scared that ill be on my own now dealing with it so i think thats whats holding me back a bit. Im so glad your feeling more like your old self now. Keep doing what you have been doing. You have won and it takes a strong person to come through this. All of us need to stop and realise what we have conquered and you should be proud of your self . well done you :flowers: :bighug1:

Denise

chantelle
08-09-09, 14:42
Thanks Denise - you are doing well too!!!! We will recover fully!!!