PDA

View Full Version : Help... I have no meds

Insomniac
19-10-05, 18:44
I've had to stop taking my Passiflora tincture which was great for anxiety and stress. I didn't realise how good til it wore off!

I'm now getting really hyper. Sorry if I'm making no sense... :(

I'm having an op under general anasthetic next week to release a trapped nerve, so they advised me not to take Passiflora because they're not sure if it has an effect or not. Can I use Rescue Remedy in the meantime does anyone know?

I don't feel particularly worried about the op (yet). But the anxiety is kicking in already and the more I think about it - you know the rest of the cycle. I'm starting to feel nauseous. [Ugh] Any ideas?

Lisa.

Meg
19-10-05, 18:54
Yes, you can use rescue remedy.

Good luck with the op. Hope it helps you.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Insomniac
19-10-05, 19:04
Hi Meg.

Thanks for that super quick reply. I want to say "are you sure?", but I know you wouldn't say so if you weren't. Its just such a relief to hear there IS something to help which I'm allowed to use.

OK, I'm babbling but I'm finding it hard to stay focused on anything. I'm going to dig through my bag for the permanent resident RR!

Serious relief. [Sigh...]

Thanks again.

Lisa. :-)