PDA

View Full Version : irritation/tolerance/anger-symptons?

elrpigeon
19-10-05, 19:34
I was wondering if anyone else feels that from anxiety mostly, you get less tolerable of people, and that you worry so much you dont let out yuor anger so it builds up to the point where you get easily annoyed but again dont let it out and yuo feel as if you will burst from getting annoyed. Then from that anger, you think more violent things more easily, like thinking of shoving someone when they have (fairly or unfairly) annoyed you, or feel more aggression then usual..

Sorry if im not making much sense, i have a stinker of a cold so cant really organise thoughts too well at the moment!
I just dont know what to do with my anger and how to deal with it and what the best outlet of it is.... :(, cos i am worried that one day i will snap and shove or be more aggressive than i should etc.

Thanks,

Emily X

Power of the mind is incredible, we now think negative by it, we can get out thinking positive too!

BrandyS
19-10-05, 20:35
Emily--

I would certainly say that the anxiety makes you a lot more "short-tempered" I know that I really have to watch it somedays as I would just as soon haul off and clock somebody!!!! I think that it is just one of those things that you have to work through!!

Brandy

Meg
19-10-05, 22:09
Exercise helps this and Yes, it is very normal.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

elrpigeon
19-10-05, 22:18
Thanks, i have taken up a thing called san da, for the self defence like bit and for self esteem, only had one lesson last monday, there are four a week yuo can choose to go to or if you want to do the comp then have tp go to, but cos i have a cold i havent gone this week cos its a pooey cold where i have killed half the rain forest in tissues! [:o)].

I just hate feeling so aggressive :(, i think i also need to speak my mind a bit more with those who aren't nice to me or are actively nasty etc cos bottling it up doesnt help and anger and feeling pathetic cos how they make you feel, is one aspect i haven't learnt to outlet my feelings in any way.

Emily X

Power of the mind is incredible, we now think negative by it, we can get out thinking positive too!