PDA

View Full Version : Introduce Yourself

OLIVE123
08-09-09, 20:33
HI EVERYONE, FOUND THIS WEBSITE FEW DAYS AGO WHILE SEARCHING CITALOPRAM AND WANDERING WHAT THE DOCTOR HAD PRESCRIBED ME.
SO HAPPY TO KNOW IM NOT ALONE IN HOW IM FEELING.THINK THIS SITE AND YOU ALL ARE GOING TO BE A BIG HELP. DONT REALLY KNOW WHERE TO GO FROM HERE THOUGHT SO POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION PLEASE.
OLIVE:shrug:

Carla louise
09-09-09, 15:34
Hi Olive, I found the site in the same way and have found it very beneficial. You will make lots of friends and recieve lots of support. What dose are you on? you can pm me if you want, by clicking on my name the option will come up. You can read other peoples posts and reply or post a thread of your own, there is also a chat room you can visit. The best way to find your feet is just to have a good look at the options at the top of the screen.Welcome xxxxxxxxx

diane07
09-09-09, 16:58
A huge warm welcome to nmp

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

suzy-sue
09-09-09, 18:14
Hi and:welcome: to NMP .you will find lots of help and good info here .There is a sub forum dedicated to citalopram further down the page , There you will get advice and support from others on the same drug Luv Sue:hugs: x