PDA

View Full Version : New here and Soooo glad ive found this site ..

kaikorcha3
09-09-09, 00:58
Hi everyone ..

I stumbled upon this site two days ago while searching for "lump in throat" i hear you all groaning now "oh no not another" .. but seriously i am amazed how many people have this same symptom . Mine has only been here a week and i already feel like i can't take it another day. !! :sad:

anyway i hope to have the pleasure of meeting some of you and hope we can help each other out . im so glad to be here i dont feel like im going mad now.

Kaikorcha3 xx

Veronica H
09-09-09, 08:55
:welcome: to NMP. Glad that you have found us. This is a friendly site with great support.

Veronicax

pinktart2009
09-09-09, 09:16
hi,welcome, that symptom of anxiety is called a Globus,,,happens when we tense our throat muscels all the time,,try to relax your shoulders down and not focus on that lump in throat,,,hope you feel better soon, x

gypsywomen
09-09-09, 10:17
hi dont worry its all part of anciety you will find help on here i did :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Mr A
09-09-09, 12:57
Hi everyone ..

I stumbled upon this site two days ago while searching for "lump in throat" i hear you all groaning now "oh no not another" .. but seriously i am amazed how many people have this same symptom . Mine has only been here a week and i already feel like i can't take it another day. !! :sad:

anyway i hope to have the pleasure of meeting some of you and hope we can help each other out . im so glad to be here i dont feel like im going mad now.

Kaikorcha3 xx
Hi Kaikorcha3, I guess it is nice to know, there are many out there with the same problems & like to pass-on advice. I only stumbled upon this site too, (yesterday), & I have to say, people are very nice & helpful on here. You can get more info on here, than you can get from the professionals!!!
Anyway, have a lovely day & take care of yourself,

Andrew

PS.
Hope the lump isn't too bad

kaikorcha3
09-09-09, 13:24
Thankyou All ... it means a lot to know that im not alone and seems to be easing my worries although the nagging doubts that it could well be something serious keep creeping in . Im having a better time controlling those thoughts today .

Im about to write a post to explain why im here and how this all started so would appreciate any thoughts on it. if you have the time :D

MR A .. welcome to you also . hope your having a good day. The lump is there but im trying not too focus on it today .. plus my doc prescribed beta blockers (small dose ) they seem to be calming my anxiety a little or that could be this site or placebo i dont know but whatever it is Im thankful for it lol ..

Take care everyone .
Kaikorcha3