PDA

View Full Version : Weird white scar?

Kraggy
09-09-09, 08:02
Hello everyone, its once again been a short while since I last logged on, its actually been going great, other then the slight swine flu scare a had some weeks back because of my entire family seemingly beeing sick i've barely had health anxiety issues at all!

Untill yesterday morning, when I was about to leave for college, and I suddenly noticed a weird white scar on the back side of my arm while I walked past the mirror..It really got me worrying and once again managed to get my mind running wild its about 1.5 inch in length, and 0.5 an inch wide on the thickest parts, it gets thinner as it moves to the edges of the length.

I've got a similar thing on my foot, but I still remember stepping in glass and getting that scar, I cannot remember anything that could've caused this scar at all, also the scar on my foot is more reddish, while this is just...a weird white spot on my skin, its got a small light-brown birth mark in the center, which kindoff doesn't help calm me down all to much either!

I'm sorry for once again posting here, but if I dont get some reassureance its hard for me to keep my mind from comming up with wicked thoughts of Skin C and other scary diseases.

once again thank you all for reading & maybe even posting!

Kind regards,

Kraggy :bighug1: