PDA

View Full Version : Almost passed out yesterday

ccc28
10-09-09, 09:31
And now I can't stop thinking about it! I was walking to my desk at work and everything went blurry and I had to grab a chair as I thought I was going to fall.

I've woke up this morning and it feels like my head is under more pressure than usual, I've been quite stressed of late with work and home life but I'm now worried this is something serious.

I had planned to see the doctor next week about medication I've been on (Propranolol) so I'll mention it then. Scared incase it happens again, can hardly do my normal duties today.

gypsywomen
10-09-09, 09:42
i would ring docter have your blood presure checked maybe propanadol dont agree with you,, shouldnt worry to much we al get this from time to time with anciety i am on propanadol 10mg 3times a day,, xxxxxxxxxxxx

ccc28
10-09-09, 09:59
i would ring docter have your blood presure checked maybe propanadol dont agree with you,, shouldnt worry to much we al get this from time to time with anciety i am on propanadol 10mg 3times a day,, xxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't think its the tablets, been on them for about 2 months now. Usually take 1 x 40mg in the morning to keep me calm and relaxed at work.....

Twotone
10-09-09, 10:50
Hi there

This happens quite often to me too, I eventually went back to the doctors and had all the usual blood tests etc, which all cam back fine. I find when I am under a lot of stress or my anxiety is at its worse my main sympton is feeling as if I am going to pass out, my eye sight goes fuzzy and I feel de real. Hope this helps a bit.x

ccc28
10-09-09, 11:42
Hi there

This happens quite often to me too, I eventually went back to the doctors and had all the usual blood tests etc, which all cam back fine. I find when I am under a lot of stress or my anxiety is at its worse my main sympton is feeling as if I am going to pass out, my eye sight goes fuzzy and I feel de real. Hope this helps a bit.x

Thanks, I know I shouldn't worry but I thought I was down, went really pale after it as a few folk fussed around me that seen me stagger. Ate and drank plenty yesterday so it couldn't be that. Just under lots of pressure, feel quite tense today so I'm hoping it's something as simple as that...

Very wary its going to happen again today.