PDA

View Full Version : Feeling tired..

doomey
10-09-09, 12:09
Today I feel tired, and feel like I could fall asleep any minute.
This happens to me from time to time, is this an anxiety symptom, or is it that I'm just tired, or a combination? thanks for the advice.

PanicOver!!
10-09-09, 12:29
Hi
I have days exactly the same particularly after some heavy anxiety days
I find if i have a mid afternoon nap it helps

Laloula
10-09-09, 12:33
Yup, I get it too.
Horrible horrible tiredness.
Just try and sleep as much as possible.
Your body goes through a lot during anxiety times, so does your mind. I think it's its' way of telling you to slow down abit.

I didn't do anything for the last 2 weeks due to this, it seems to have mellowed me out a bit.

Cat80
10-09-09, 12:51
I get this too but it's a daily thing for me. Always feel like I have had a sleeping tablet when I've not. Just feel exhausted and can't do anything

cricketjar
10-09-09, 12:59
I get this too. I always feel tired and would love to know how to beat. I always find myself yawning alot does anyone else find themselves like this? :shrug:

Gazman
11-09-09, 09:24
i yawn all the time now, haven't been counting or anything but it's loads of times in a day

JohnLuke300
11-09-09, 09:31
Keep in mind, we anxiety sufferers are prone to depression. And tiredness and lethargy are hallmarks of depression. Of course anxiety can contribute to it as well.

Hope that helps

John

doomey
11-09-09, 12:48
Thanks for the advice, :)

Glad I am not the only one who is unreasonably tired at times.

eljones05
15-01-10, 19:54
I am tired today and feelin a little dizzy - howevea it does make sense now cos I too av ad a few anxiety days so now I realise why I am feeling like this. And I too yawn my head off on times when I am feeling like this. Thanks guys now I know I am not going mad X