PDA

View Full Version : Headaches?

Jimbo1189
10-09-09, 12:28
Last night i had an almighty headache over my head and by my eyes and nose. I had been in my room for a while maybe five or six hours on my computer, the room was completely dark apart from the computer screen. After i came off the computer for that length of time i tried to go to sleep but everywhere i moved my eyes they really hurt and i started getting an intense headache over my head and down my face, i got to sleep but woke up with it a few hours later just the same intensity headache, when i woe this morning my head was still a little painful but now the pain seems to have largely gone. Do you think this is something really serious? Or what type of headache could this be? I wpuld look myself but google sends me into panic mode.

Jimbo1189
10-09-09, 13:00
Also this morning when i lean my head back then bring it forward again my head hurts in the forhead and i also get a sharp pain in my head when i cough.

Jimbo1189
10-09-09, 13:12
Im getting a bit anxious people is this really serious or????????

luke1982
10-09-09, 13:27
No i highly doubt its serious I get them from staring at a computer screen most of the day its likely because as you said in your first post the only light at the time was from your computer screen that could easily give you a bad headache. Have you tried taking something for it

Jimbo1189
10-09-09, 13:29
I have had migranes in the ast so i just took some of my migraleave. There isnt any consistent pain now just pain when i cough or move my neck.

Jimbo1189
10-09-09, 13:31
When i bend over the pain is really intense.

luke1982
10-09-09, 13:34
Sounds like it could be a migraine drink plenty of fluids should pass mate dont worry too much

Jimbo1189
10-09-09, 13:36
Thanks alot buddy ill see how it goes through out the day. I got an eye exam in a few day so if theres anything thats not quite right id imagine they will pick up on it.

luke1982
10-09-09, 13:57
Yeah man if your eyesight is poor anyway that could be the reason why your getting headaches.

Buts more than likely it you suffer from migraines thats probably what it is