PDA

View Full Version : Can this really be anxiety?

j2
10-09-09, 19:28
I woke up this morning and have felt like I am going to pass out or collapse. My head is aching, my legs are weak, my throat is very tight and I have had some dizziness. This scaring me. My anxiety has no reason to flare up and I am feeling like there must be something wrong with me. Maybe diabetes or a something else. I feel like I am barely holding it together. I have battled HA for years but today is one of the worst. Does anyone else just wake up anxious and have it last all day? I am only 38 and feel like I am dying.

ashlynyoyohelp
10-09-09, 19:49
This may be something serious so ask a doctor or get a bloodtest. This does sound like anxiety and i'll have you know i have many flares (panic attacks) such as this one you describe. keep in mind that panic attacks can and will come on without warning.

What happens is we have many worries in our subconcious mind and sometimes it flares up creating a panic attack, this sounds like the case especially considering you have battled it for years... think of anxiety as a boiling pot of water and when we panic, the water boiles over. Your subcouncis mind is as powerful as your counsious one. Hypnosis uses your subcouncois mind to hold posistive thoughts that only it remembers. So in a way, your subcouncis mind has a mind of it's own. That is why it flared up.

My mother and i have had waking up anxious and had it last ALL DAY LONG. you are not alone and this may very well be anxiety. but if you feel something is wrong, get a blood test and doctor or counselor,.

j2
10-09-09, 23:16
Wow, now I am really freaked out. I am feeling better, do you still think I need to see a doctor?

nomorepanic
10-09-09, 23:34
If you are feeling better then it was anxiety so don't worry.

janni
11-09-09, 00:38
I've had same especially recently, I'm sure now as you are feelin better it was anxiety. I can go days experiencing physical symptoms and they are fueled and magnified by panic and health anxiety.

j2
11-09-09, 01:24
Though I am feeling better I feel like my emotions are hungover or like I am coming down from some horrible drug. Anyway, I am better but not good. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

ashlynyoyohelp
11-09-09, 02:23
Dont be alarmed! i never said it was something serious i just said that if you think you need medical help, see a phyciatrist or doctor.

THIS SOUNDS VERY MUCH LIKE ANXIETY PLEASE DO NOT FREAK!

anxious elephant999
11-09-09, 15:47
i wake every single morning like this and it does last all day , they keep telling me its anxiety but still dont fully beleive them and thats why i still wake up anxious :ohmy:

LisaLisa
11-09-09, 15:57
I woke up this morning and have felt like I am going to pass out or collapse. My head is aching, my legs are weak, my throat is very tight and I have had some dizziness. This scaring me. My anxiety has no reason to flare up and I am feeling like there must be something wrong with me. Maybe diabetes or a something else. I feel like I am barely holding it together. I have battled HA for years but today is one of the worst. Does anyone else just wake up anxious and have it last all day? I am only 38 and feel like I am dying.
Hey j2

"This scaring me. My anxiety has no reason to flare up and I am feeling like there must be something wrong with me. Maybe diabetes or a something else. I feel like I am barely holding it together. I have battled HA for years but today is one of the worst"

I think that you are missing how anxious you really are becuase you have gotten used to being anxious!!

Your post is so full of anxiety...if you were having ilness symptoms you would be feeling ill.....not ill and suuuuuuppppppeerr anxious!!

I think its a total give away that you are anxious. If you are in anyway ill.......its very wrong to suppose that is is anything 'serious'!! You have anxiety symtoms and thats the only fact that you can rely on!

I hope your feeling a little better now....remember when you have HA going to the dr repreatedly and needlessly can prolong your anxiety

Lisa
xxxxx

PanicOver!!
11-09-09, 16:06
Hi

I wake most mornings anxious
I found it best not to lay in bed and dwell on it and go over and over it in my mind or even try to lay there and relax it away, it but get up as soon as i wake and start doing somthing, now i can usualy get it to pass fairly quickly

Keep smiling