PDA

View Full Version : dizzy worries

Susan Ab
10-09-09, 20:23
Hi Im wondering if anyone else gets dizziness, I cant convince myself that the dizziness I feel is anxiety related even though the doctor tells me it is. I feel as though the dizziness makes me anxious rather than the anxiety makes me dizzy - cant seem to put a stop to this cycle. Have a stressful job and by the end of the day I feel tightness in my neck and shoulders and even after an early night, still develop dizziness when I get up. Please help:ohmy:

PanicOver!!
10-09-09, 20:27
Hi

I have dizziness which causes anxiety which cuses the shakes which causes chest pains. I too have a stressful job and also get the neck tightness
not much help to you i know but you are not alone

best wishes

Susan Ab
10-09-09, 20:36
Hi thanks Marc it really helps to know Im not alone I guess my big fear would be having to have time off work with this, as there isnt much sympathy in the workplace! Im battling on hoping it will pass - very scary

best wishes

Susan

ashlynyoyohelp
11-09-09, 02:18
YOU ARE NOT ALONE! my mother has the same and you can help yourself by calming down. listen to your doc. he is right

girlrock
11-09-09, 06:30
I had this on and off for about 6 months. It is terribly frightening when it happens. I visited my GP and an ENT. I had an MRI of the brain and other tests. Everything came back fine....except for my balance tests (they showed that I do have an inner ear balance problem). They think it's the result of a virus I had last fall. They gave me exercises to do but I haven't done them. I know, I'm bad! Anyway...dizziness can be a pretty simple symptom even tho it's very scary. Could be your anxiety or even your inner ear. No worries. A lot us here have experienced this.