PDA

View Full Version : Sick and Kind Of Weak and Depressed Everyday

looking4answers
10-09-09, 22:13
Its funny..Every since I went to the doctors the other day...I have been getting better anxiety wise. We went out yesterday and went to about five stores did the grocery and went to the post office and various other errands,

Im not really feeling nervous in anyway. I was sick to my stomach all day yesterday and woke again feeling the same way today. I just wonder if perhaps I caught something at the doctors office.

They did up my beta blocker and my librium just a little but im used to both substances in my system. At night sometimes I am feeling a little lost. Im losing interest in most everything. I try to read a little and can't concentrate really no interest. I draw a little but get bored very easy. I don't want to watch TV because I don't feel that I could concentrate or be that interested.

I laid around for about a month so now when I get up and get around I feel whoosy . Even yesterday I did when we were out. Kind of out of breath but not really and just like my body and mind are out of sync.

Last night I was really tired and wanted something to think about but there was just nothing. I tried getting on the computer, bored,,I tried drawing bored, I tried reading bored. and felt so depressed even now I feel depressed and can't think of why.

The thing is I just don't feel myself and was so hopes that I would once my doctors visit was over. I ask my wife about why she though I was feeling ill and she keeps tell me its my subconcious but I don't think so.

I used to have so many ideas to keep me busy and things to think about now my mind is a blank most of the time. Im really worried. I just want to be myself again. What can I do? Could the nausea just be in my mind as well?

Please tell me if anyone else feels this way.

chantelle
10-09-09, 22:19
Hi there,

I felt like this too but I took Andrews liver salts and began to believe I was getting better and guess what - I am. The nausea was in my head another symton of my anxiety.

You will get better - try to distract yourself and take care. I have found that I used to keep busy but now I allow myself to take time out!!!!!

looking4answers
10-09-09, 22:30
My wife keeps telling me that too..I get upset with her and tell her im not anxious.. Its just nausea is one of the few symptoms that I haven't ever had.

Also my heart rate is about 67 since they upped my meds and im just feeling tired.. I hate feeling this way.Im trying and will keep trying maybe it will get better. I was just getting a little worried something was really wrong..

xBettyBoopx
10-09-09, 23:51
Boredom is the worst for anxiety and/or depression! Nothing to do means our thoughts turn inward & you can bet ya bottom dollar they will be bad thoughts, not good ones!!

I don't have any interests at all, I get real bored, like you I'm not interest in the tv, or reading, concentration has gone:blush:

Finding something that we are interested in that is going to take your mind off of yourself because it IS interesting, not because you are forcing forgetfullness onto yourself.

I dunno Looking...............I don't know what to do either:doh: :doh:

looking4answers
11-09-09, 00:11
Its so strange. I normally have many many interest but since I have had this bout with getting tired so quickly.. I don't seem to want to exert the energy.

I just went outside and tried to do a little yard work and im aching all over now. I had to quit. I even broke out my rifle since we live way out in the middle of nowhere and set up a target and shot about 15 rounds and got tired so I just quit.

I usually always like to shoot targets but today I just don'tt have the energy. My shoulders ache and my arms hurt and im just very sluggish..Could one month of laying around exhausted me that much?

I feed the dogs and horses and always fill their water up and shuffle around the yard a little but if I didn't know better I would swear I have the flu.

I have many books that wouldn't be hard to read. My eyes hurt.. I draw sometmies but then I get bored with that. I look up things on the net.. not medical.. just other things .. and I get bored.. I end up looking at a video monitor of the outside that we have and moving the camera around to see what is going on in the area and then I check to see who has said what on here and after that I just sit and stare. I wonder if my mind is just going?

When I move it just seems my body is out of sync with my mind. I walked outside to feed the animals and it felt as though I was leaning to one side. That was weird.. Is all this stuff in my mind?

Could it be that one month of laying around really take that bad a toll on me?

looking4answers
11-09-09, 00:12
The good news is I have cut down on checking my pulse from about 200 times a day to maybe five.. and working on that.