PDA

View Full Version : feeling really ill

leslie_ve
21-10-05, 13:40
about 2 weeks ago i got a bad cold which lasted till a few days ago. i felt ok for a few days after then all of a sudden ive got a dizzy feeling all the time feel sick got burning and sore eyes and they feel swolen although they are not.and the back of my throat is bright red. im also getting bouts of shaking im getting mega worried ive got a brain tumour or something serious. im worse than the average person and cant deal with feeling ill can anyone think what it may be....cheers

Meg
21-10-05, 14:29
Doesn't sound like your cold has finished after all simply but moved on to your throat/ sinuses etc.

This is not a tumour picture in any way, shape or form.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

desperate
21-10-05, 14:30
hi leslie,

any ill feelings panic me a bit too, like i'm expecting something really bad to happen.

i guess you've just got to try and move on and forget things.

i'm not sure but it sounds like a bad cold that you've just been worrying about too much, the shaking might be coz you are getting so anxious? it is really really really unlikely that you have a brain tumour, i don't think that that would make your throat red and things.

Just try and calm down a bit and go to the GP if it gets any worse or doesn't clear up soon.

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

robertz
10-09-08, 06:07
had panic attacks for the last couple weeks, ill wake up at night and have a feeling like im gonna die, or something else horrible is gonna happen. feel like im going crazy.

Anxious_gal
10-09-08, 06:15
get some eye drops, maybe it's an allergy? also just sounds like a common cold.